Are you ready to make a real difference?
Brolly can provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and a cutting edge product. We get excited by solving difficult problems, organised architectures, creating great user experiences and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do.
Join our team
Head of Sales & Partnerships
Head of Sales & Partnerships
Our platform is one of a kind in Australia and the opportunity at hand is as exciting as our product.
With a growing customer base that would be the envy of any SaaS organisation, we are keen to help even more organisations manage their social media responsibilities.
In this role, you will have an impact on our business as well as helping to shape how organisations use their social media in the future. We are frequently asked to attend events to provide thought leadership, so our voice is heard, and this is your chance to be part of that.
Join a market-leading business and make this role your own.
About the role
Reporting to the Founder, you will be the leader-in-charge of all sales and partnership activities, playing a key role in communicating our vision and educating its importance to all stakeholders. You will drive revenue for the company on the front lines leveraging your existing (and new) relationships with target partners and target clients directly.
You will work closely with your direct report(s) as well as Head of Content, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Founder to drive the Go-To-Market strategy, marketing strategy, and deal closure. Your remuneration will come with a good base but will be highly success-orientated, meaning unlimited upside in a blue-sky industry
- Drive/lead all sales and partnership activities to achieve revenue goals and targets
- Identify and capture priority target partners/clients for maximum immediate uptake
- Nurture and manage relationships with key target partners and new clients
- Educate key stakeholders of Brolly’s value proposition and benefits
- Build and mentor a team of direct reports
- Identify suitable target partners in the records/information management, social media platforms and services spaces and then go out to capture them
- Manage and nurture productive working relationships with target partners
- Work side by side with the Founder to assess and negotiate commercial contracts/ partnerships with key partners
- Pitch and close qualified prospects (target partners and companies directly) via webinars and sales calls.
- Establish and own the online payment process to enable online transactions and billing
- Maximize product penetration and margin across key market segments
- Continuously drive performance and elevation of the Brolly brand
- Work closely with the leadership team on the sales process, sales culture, messaging and client implementation and onboarding
- Maintain comprehensive and current knowledge of all sales activities, forecast opportunities and available pipeline
- Provide accurate revenue forecasting to management
- MUST HAVE at least 5+ years of direct and channel management B2B SaaS sales experience, with at least 2 of these with SaaS or Start-ups
- Demonstrated a track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota objectives
- Proven experience developing and refining sales processes, sales planning and value propositions
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency, in closing deals and growing the business quickly!
- A problem-solver who can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an approachable presence, charisma and an excellent public speaker/motivator
- Ability to move fast, be bold and thrive in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
- Commitment to achieving outstanding results
In return we will offer:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- A very competitive package
- Personal and long-term training opportunities
If you thrive in a rapidly changing and growing environment, are ready to work hard, close sales and make a difference, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Brolly is Australia’s first social media archiving tool. We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager (CSM) to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with our customers. You will delight your customers with superior customer service, you focus on creating a positive customer experience, and you are an advocate for them internally.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to make a daily impact!
- Proactively discuss, advise and support the delivery of core platform functionality and features to the customer to ensure the customer receives value for money and meets or exceeds their business goals.
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve adoption, loyalty and revenue growth
- Act as an advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Actively monitor your portfolio to detect churn risk and devise and deliver strategies to retain customers
- Partner with cross-functional teams to bring customer insights to the table that help define priorities, product opportunities, and customer solutions
- Identify growth opportunities within named accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- Analyse data in relation to product and account performance and derive actionable insights to improve outcomes for our customers and Brolly alike.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Proven track record in customer-facing roles within account management, preferably in SaaS / Technology / Product led company.
- Demonstrated ability to become a product subject matter expert with the ability to translate product value to customers, communicating with our customers in their language.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented team player with demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Excited about new technology with strong technical aptitude with a strong working knowledge of the role customer success plays in SaaS companies.
- Friendly phone manner and naturally empathetic.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience working with common customer service/success tools
- Knowledge of records/information management or archiving