Are you ready to make a real difference?
Brolly can provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and a cutting edge product. We get excited by solving difficult problems, organised architectures, creating great user experiences and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do.
Join our team
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Brolly is Australia’s first social media archiving tool. We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager (CSM) to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with our customers. You will delight your customers with superior customer service, you focus on creating a positive customer experience, and you are an advocate for them internally.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to make a daily impact!
- Proactively discuss, advise and support the delivery of core platform functionality and features to the customer to ensure the customer receives value for money and meets or exceeds their business goals.
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve adoption, loyalty and revenue growth
- Act as an advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Actively monitor your portfolio to detect churn risk and devise and deliver strategies to retain customers
- Partner with cross-functional teams to bring customer insights to the table that help define priorities, product opportunities, and customer solutions
- Identify growth opportunities within named accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- Analyse data in relation to product and account performance and derive actionable insights to improve outcomes for our customers and Brolly alike.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Proven track record in customer-facing roles within account management, preferably in SaaS / Technology / Product led company.
- Demonstrated ability to become a product subject matter expert with the ability to translate product value to customers, communicating with our customers in their language.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented team player with demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Excited about new technology with strong technical aptitude with a strong working knowledge of the role customer success plays in SaaS companies.
- Friendly phone manner and naturally empathetic.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience working with common customer service/success tools
- Knowledge of records/information management or archiving