We’re looking for someone unique to join our sales and marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will have prior digital marketing experience and be confident to implement and contribute to our overall marketing strategy. From client acquisition to client retention, the role will be pivotal in delivering marketing initiatives to bring scale to this unique Australian business.
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is primarily responsible for digital engagement activities and will also contribute to the broader marketing functions
This is truly a role that could have an impact beyond our business and change how organisations use their social media in the future. Make this role your own and join a market-leading organisation.
Position Objectives and Responsibilities
- Work with Head of Sales & Partnerships and Head of Content to ensure an integrated approach to all campaigns within digital platforms.
- Update and improve existing customer journey maps, to ensure our marketing activities meet the needs of the business and our customers
- Design, coordinate and deliver campaigns that maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging while meeting the needs of identified audiences
- Develop and manage editorial calendars for social media and other digital platforms
- Plan, develop and publish digital marketing assets and copy in response to a campaign brief to increase brand awareness, engagement and advocacy via website, email, social media, events and public awareness campaigns.
- Plan, create and send electronic communications such as newsletters and email campaigns that respond to a campaign brief. Work with the sales and content teams to create and manage lists and segments
- Provide campaign and audience reports, analysis and recommendations on digital campaign effectiveness and audience insights to increase customer engagement
- Be the primary point of contact for agency partners and third party suppliers to provide digital assets, copy, campaign reporting and analysis for digital initiatives including SEO and SEM. As part of this, manage art and copywriting professionals as required.
- Identify, organise attendance and attend appropriate conferences and events to promote Brolly
- Communicate and act in ways that are consistent with the organisation’s values
- Share knowledge and efficiently allocate resources
- Support and promote the work of the organisation, maintaining a positive image of the organisation in accordance with the level of position.
- Comply with the organisation’s policies, code of conduct, procedures and practices.
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent focused on Marketing, Digital Engagement or Communications
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Solid understanding of eCommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to and execute marketing strategies that work hand in hand with sales outcomes
- Excellent spreadsheet experience and ability to analyse campaign data
- A proven ability to learn new software quickly and independently
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organisational skills and attention to detail
- Design skills – experience in design for web and social media will be highly regarded
- Copywriting skills and experience in direct response writing is ideal
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and commitment to being in a team
- Natural intelligence and the ability to think strategically
- Personality and creative flair
- A strong natural sense of pride and ownership of any task and responsibility given
- Positive and flexible working style
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision
Bonus points for…
- Experience with Government
- Experience working in social media related products or services
At Brolly, we believe in a culture where we all take pride in our work and aim for a quality outcome. Be a contributing member of a team where individuals actively contribute and proactively address problems and opportunities. We also appreciate working with people with a good sense of humor.
In return, we offer an opportunity to be part of a professional team environment and actively involved in a growing company with great career development prospects.
Benefits of working at Brolly
- Dynamic and supportive team culture
- Fast-growing product in a niche market
- Flexible working arrangements during Covid-19 and continuing post-pandemic