How we collect your information
- directly from you (such as by email, post, facsimile, face to face, over the phone or through our reseller channel, including wholesalers and partners; and where you provide information to us when you visit our website, complete an application form or agreement for one of our services, or contact us with a query or request);
- from third parties such as our related entities, business partners, credit reporting bodies, other customers, or your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from our records of how you use our products or services;
- when legally authorized or required to do so;
- from the third parties.
If you choose not to provide certain information about you, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you require, or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
Purpose of Collection
Use and Disclosure of Information
- the purpose for which it was collected;
- to maintain and improve the functionality of a website, to provide better service to website visitors and users;
- the compilation and analysis of statistics and trends, the provision of information relating to the content available on that website or and any ecommerce transactions conducted via that website;
- to fulfil obligations in respect of any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between you and us;
- to send you any technical, administrative or legal notices;
- to provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading of, access to, and receipt of, content on a website and purchase transactions undertaken on a website), content, services and products;
- to provide marketing materials, services, events, special offers, competitions and promotions via any medium including mail, telephone and electronic messages or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel;
- to maintain and manage our relationship with you;
- dealing with enquiries;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- marketing services;
- special offers and competitions;
- changes (or potential changes) to our business structure or ownership;
- market research and surveys.
At your request or according to our requirements or the requirements of law, we may disclose your information to organizations such as:
- your authorized representatives;
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- our partners;
- other suppliers;
- our related companies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organizations, as required or authorized by law; and
- organizations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business.
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement and national security agencies, and other government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law.